Protective solutions against lethal Gamma and UV radiation and ventilation / removal processes of harmful charged particles in a future Lunar and Martian habitat
Automatic control system against hazardous events which harness the events to energy augmentation.
Internet of things (IOT) system to monitor the habitat with sensors for the comfortability and safety of the settlers.
Adaptive personalized biophilic designs sounds, scenes and colors for the mindset of future space settlers.
Nir Dubrovsky, M.A,MBA
Nir is a veteran IT entrepreneur, and has been founded and headed several software companies. Prior to that he held postitions in Marketing and R&D management in Systematics, manof ventures and Atomi.
He is a vatren of the green building international competition "Solar decathlon ,where he represented Israel as head of the market appeal team.
Nir is a devotional mentor and lecturer in the fields of space exploration at the ministry of education, Ramon foundation, Spaceil and the Israeli space agency. Nir holds 2 M.sc degrees in varous fields of Earth sciences from Tel-aviv university and an MBA degree from peres academic center.
Roy Yaniv, PhD
Roy is an atmospheric and space scientist and a specialist and entrepreneur in the space industry. Graduated in Physics from the OpenU and holds a M.Sc and a PhD from Tel- Aviv university from the department of Geoscience and 2 years post doc positions at the eastern R&D center, and Ariel University Israel on topics related to atmospheric physics -especially focusing on dust storms and atmospheric electricity.
Nowadays, working as a researcher and a lecturer in several leading academic institutes in Israel. Teach fundamental physics and a consultant in the program of engineering and technology in the ministry of education on projects related to space technology
Methodology & partners
- enviro-friendly protective roof – This project will be a mutual effort between PCM, Tel Aviv University, Porter school of environmental studies and Ziso architecture.
- Oxygen funneling system – This project will be a mutual effort between PCM and Helios company.
- Suspended charged regolith and dust removal system – This project will be a mutual effort between PCM, Ariel University and Ziso architecture.
- IOT on the moon-creating an IOT architecture based on the moon DTN and 4G to have detection and DB of mesurments, weather, hazards and activate systems.
- Biophilic desins VR based of a vaible earth sounds and sights adapted smart to personals tastes moods and the habitat structure.
Funding & return of investment
For all of the above development and design, which includes tech feasibility, hardware, design software, scholarships for a dedicated research student ,3rd party salaries, website, educational program for the public, and experiments expenses our start up need a 1.5 – 2 million $ until the phase of execution
Based on a similar cases of habitat design, which excluded the execution part, we firmly believe that our patent, research, design and execution at PCM can be sold to one of the leading New space industry companies – or to one space agencies like at the price of 25-20 Million$